Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Things That Make Me Smile...

I have two featured crafters from Etsy to share with you today. They have unique, and very different items from each other in their respective shops. But one thing they have in common are items that make me smile! And it doesn't hurt to have a little extra of that these days.


The first shop owner is Agnes of figurka design. Whimsical, bright, and colorful describe her elfin dolls and purses.

I especially love this little lime green guy with turquoise trim, and the bold but tiny purse that is perfect for an assortment of cosmetics or coins. Either will make you or a gift recipent this holiday season smile!


Be sure to check out her shop soon. Mention my shop name, DLPom, in the notes to seller at checkout, and figurka design will give 15% off your purchase through the end of November, 2008. Now that is a great deal!


The second shop, RobotLuv, belongs to Carrie. She focuses on robot patches, totes, and clothing...but the item that just makes me grin from ear to ear are her doggie sweaters. Or should I say the doggies who model her sweaters! Ellie and Cosmo sure are stylin'. Wouldn't one of these sweaters make a great gift for your canine friend this holiday?


Carrie will be launching a new website in the next few days...so be sure to check out her merchandise there as well: robotluv.com

I hope you enjoyed reading about these two Etsy crafters who make me (and others) smile!

2 comments:

pickleberries said...

Those are 2 of the cutest models ever!

Maggie said...

It's all so cute!!