Friday, June 17, 2011

Bracelets Galore!

I've been on a bracelet kick the last few days.  Once I got all my bead boxes open, I sat on the floor in my crafting room and just mixed and matched for hours.  There is something therapeutic about playing with beads!

My first creation was the bracelet to match the lampwork earrings I posted previously.  I designed it around a large, Thai Karen Hill Tribe puffed seashell.  It has floating roap rings for a little movement and is the perfect summer bracelet.

Summer Shore Lentil Lampwork Bracelet
The second bracelet was a very unexpected combination.  I picked up these stunning botswana agate square beads and paired them with merlot garnets.  It turned out to be a very striking design, if I do say so myself!  The colors in this bracelet are very transitional from summer, to fall, to winter.

Earthworks Agate and Garnet Bracelet
 Until next time.

~Dana

No comments: