Friday, July 11, 2008

Miscellaneous Ramblings

Brace yourself for a hodgepodge of stuff in this post...

First, I wanted to introduce my upcoming blog feature entitled "Friday Favorites." Each Friday I will post about an Etsy shop that has it together - great items, great photos, and all that. This Friday, July 18, will be my first feature...drumroll, it will be a candle maker on Etsy, but you'll have to wait until Friday to find out who it is!

Secondly, I wanted to share some interesting links about gemstones. More frequently, I've had customers interested in the folklore...the potential, mystical qualities or healing properties of gemstones. Whether or not you believe in all this, it is nonetheless interesting! Here are a few of my favorites:

Emily Gems
Crystals & Gemstones
SobrietyStones
Gemstone Magic

Enjoy!

No comments: