Saturday, October 20, 2007

I was on the Front Page of Etsy!


It happened last weekend. I was just hanging out in my own shop (is that pathetic?), and noticed that the views on my soaps were going up and up. One soap in particular, my Gardener's Soap, had views that were growing exponentially by the minute! So I started looking around and found this soap on the home page of Etsy! What a thrill -- it was directing all kinds of traffic to my whole shop. I managed to capture a screen shot of my moment in the spotlight.

Have a great weekend everyone!

4 comments:

OMB said...

congrats!!!
I'll have to check out your shop!!

Curly Sue said...

Woohoo! Thats awesome congrats!

Simply Wired Custom Jewelry said...

Congrats! I think you did show up somewhere in a Treasury, but there's no way of knowing unless someone tells you or if you keep on scrolling through the lists (there will be a gold star by the Treasury you're listed in). So...good work! And I'm glad it resulted in a sale.

Rose said...

For bracelet measurements you need a different one for slip on style bracelets. The knuckle measurement would be helpful (held as though you were slipping on a bracelet).