Friday, July 2, 2010

Rain, Rain, Go Away


I desperately need to get outside and do some photography... But hurricane Alex and other weather systems have had us in the rain for going on 4 straight days now. This is a picture outside my back door. I have a lot of cabin fever, but worst of all is that I can't accomplish the business tasks that I want, and really need to do.

It isn't easy for me to be derailed like this. Yes, there are many other crafting/business things I could work on - like cleaning my craft room, organizing my soap supplies, sorting through jewelry findings, etc. But the photography thing would still be nagging at me.

As soon as I finish this short blog for the day, I need to refocus on something productive. What do you do when your day doesn't cooperate with your crafing/business goals?

No comments: